Employment Readiness Program
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) is established to aid in reducing the stresses associated in obtaining employment (paid and non-paid) and pursuing educational goals. In order to accomplish this mission, various services and workshops are offered, as follows:
* Job Bank of Local Employment Opportunities
* Resume Assistance
* Application Assistance
* Career Counseling & Guidance
* Volunteer Opportunities
* Computer (available by appointment only)
* Typewriters (available on a walk-in basis)
* Resource Materials
* Self Assessment
* Resume Writing
* Interviewing Techniques
* Job Search
* Image for Success
* Tips on Completing an Application
OTHER SITES OF INTEREST:
SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO ALL MILITARY ID CARDHOLDERS AND DOD CIVILIANS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS.
* The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Army or Fort Polk of this Web site or the information, products or services contained therein for other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites. The Army and Fort Polk does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.
Contact ACSwebmaster with
questions or comments about this web site.